Saturday 21 December 2013

Malachy Keena Profile

Malachy Keena
Allright there a chairde, I am from Dublin town and moved over here with my sambo Hanna and our daughter last year. Just like Andy the facilities for childcare were the main factor. We found it hard to find somewhere to live in Gothenburg so we ended up moving to a town outside of the city called Alingsås. It is quiet but the nature is amazing and there is easy access to everything. A safe place to bring up kids to be sure. I am a book binder by trade and I got a start at a big printing works here a few months ago. The language is coming along nicely, its not really that different from english. In my spare time I play GAA and have gone from playing Dublin senior club A1 divsion with Parnells to European shield with Gothenburg. Sthill its good craic to meet the lads once a week. Give me a shout if you want to hear more. My slogan is, up the Dubs :)
Mail: mjkeena77 @ gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment